Would you like to join a company leading the way in the design manufacture and installation of energy efficient timber frame buildings in the UK and Ireland?
With a track record of product innovation and a portfolio of exceptional buildings completed over the last 22 years, Cygnum is expanding to meet its growing demand.
We currently have the following opportunities for dynamic and proactive people to join our growing team
Part-Time Office Administrator (Maternity Cover)
We are looking to recruit a Part-Time Office Administrator to cover maternity leave within our Stowmarket office.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Manages incoming and outgoing post.
- Ordering of office stationery.
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, hotels, flights and car hire.
- Manage accurate records for employee expenses.
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
- Assisting estimating with raising of job files and allocation onto internal pipedrive system.
- Assisting Accounts with issue of monthly applications / invoicing and aged debt reporting.
- Assisting Senior Contract Manager with co-ordination of project hand over documentation.
If you have experience in a similar role (although not necessary as full training will be given)
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 01449 771782 for more information.
Salary £19,000 (pro rata)
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th August 2020.